- Discovering Samoëns
- Events & Diary
- Shop and booking
– 4th largest ski area in France, covering an area of 7,600 hectares
– 265 km of skiing (175 km regulated),
– 1,800 metres of vertical drop
– 139 runs: 23 green, 61 blue, 44 red and 11 black
– 700 to 2,500 metres of altitude and 67 ski lifts
– Nearly 14 fun zones spread over the 5 resorts and for all levels 1 infinity of exceptional panoramas
Open from 11/12/2021 to 18/04/2022.
Grand Massif Day: Adult (16-64 years): 50,90€.
Children (5-16 years old) 38,20€. Senior (65-74 years old): 48,40€.
6 days Grand Massif: Adult (16-64 years old): 267,60€.
Child (5-16 years old): 201,00€. Senior (65-74 years old): 254,40€.
Family Pack: 2 adults + 2 children: 6 days: 843,60€.
Many of you come (and return!) every year to the Grand Massif, the 4th largest ski area in France, to experience the feeling of speed and freedom that skiing offers. Glide down 139 slopes facing Mont Blanc... Breathtaking!
Home delivery of your packages is offered. The choice of this delivery method is possible for any order placed 7 days before your arrival.
No more waiting and checkout… Go directly to the slopes.
For 1 € more per order, you can benefit from the Serenity Advantage* :
– Before your first day on the slopes, you can cancel your order free of charge and without any conditions.
– During your stay, if a different rate is applied in case of interruption of the ski lift service… The price of your ski pass will then be readjusted in relation to the price applied.
*The Serenity Advantage is only available online!
*Do you wish to buy a season pass? The “Cancellation” guarantee is included free of charge in your offer!
If you book at least 3 days before your arrival, take advantage of the Family Pack: 10% discount on the Grand Massif 6 days and more package (2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 1 child).
So don’t wait until the last moment… Simplify your skiing!
Many people have made their first ski tracks in Samoëns. With its gentle and reassuring slopes, the Samoëns area offers apprentice skiers one of the largest beginner areas in Haute-Savoie.
– 1 gondola access, ideal to counter the apprehension of the first descent of the chairlift or the ascent by ski lift
– No stairs, the anguish of apprentice skiers with helmets and goggles, ski boots on their feet, poles in one hand and skis in the other, to climb to get there
– 1 concentrated family area: with children’s garden, play area and toboggan run
– 7 easy lifts
– 1 covered carpet to go up the slopes
– 1 Septisnake and ZiZiPanPan’s Myzterious Forest for beginner fun
– 1 special beginner’s pass
Samoens is the ideal resort to learn to ski. I did my first runs here when I was 5 years old. Everything is done to make you feel safe, the facilities are designed for families, an ideal setting!
A new 10-seater gondola is coming this winter!
The Vercland 4-seater gondola was replaced by a new 10-seater gondola from the D-Line range from the manufacturer DoppelMayr last winter, but this winter is its first time in service!
Faster access to the Grand Massif resorts: It takes about 7 minutes to get to the Samoëns 1600 plateau.
Extend the runs on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings until 8pm from 25 January to 9 March and discover and ride the slopes in a completely different way, simply by the light of the street lamps. At the beginning of the evening, the Demoiselle chairlift and the Vercland gondola remain open for the night. Included in valid ski passes.
The snow front being located at Samoëns 1600, the ski area is accessible via two cable cars from the village of Samoëns: the Grand Massif Express gondola (recommended for beginners or skiers with ski lessons) and the Vercland gondola.
Do not hesitate to use the free ski bus shuttles, which take you to the gondolas from the center of the village. Find the schedules of the ski bus lines here.
You can have lunch in many restaurants.
At the bottom of the Marmotte red run: Brasserie des Saix
Along the Dahu blue run: La Luge à Téran
On the Grand Crêt track: the Grand Crêt 17
On the Pépinière blue run: the Gers refuge
The ski schools meet you in Samoëns 1600 at the arrival of the Grand Massif Express gondola.
The Grand Massif Express and Vercland gondolas connect Samoëns village to Samoëns 1600 in just 8 minutes.
From the village of Samoëns, take the Grand Massif Express gondola to reach the ski area. Once you arrive at Samoëns 1600, go down the Demoiselles green run to reach the Chariande Express chairlift. You then reach the Tête des Saix (2,218m). Then go down the Silice Malice and Dolomie blue slopes, take the Vernant chairlift and you are in Flaine 😊
It is strongly recommended that you purchase your ski passes online by clicking here.
You can also buy passes at the ticket offices of the Grand Massif Express and Vercland gondolas.
To find out more about the conditions of access to the ski area click here
Samoëns, village resort of the Grand Massif, 4th largest ski area in Europe, is a huge playground and relaxation area for skiers and non-skiers. You are bound to fall in love with it and it is such a privilege to ski with this magnificent view of the Mont Blanc massif!