- Discovering Samoëns
- Events & Diary
- Shop and booking
For three days, test and meet paragliding brands in a festive atmosphere and while flying over beautiful landscapes.
Paragliding specialists, lovers of sensations and freedom or simply curious, the festival invites you to come and test equipment alongside the brands present for the occasion, to take part in numerous activities and to fly over the Giffre valley.
THE PLUS :
- The advice of many brands present with sails, harnesses, accessories...
- Preferential rates on the ski lifts, with a 9€ day pass (purchase on the Test'ival homepage) allowing you to access the take-off area as many times as you wish.
THE BRANDS PRESENT :
- Air Design
- Kortel Design
- Mac Para
- To be able to participate, you must have a Fédération Française de Vol Libre licence or a civil aviation liability insurance.
- To borrow equipment, go to the reception point and deposit 1 piece of identification + 1 deposit cheque for 3000€ in exchange for 3 test vouchers (1 glider, 1 harness, 1 accessory).
- Tandem flight possible
TAKE-OFF AREA :
- The take-off is on the official area, in Samoëns 1600 on the Plateau des Saix. People from the organization will be present to guide you and organize the departures.
All the paragliders will thank you for preparing your take-off before the launch area, so that everyone can take off.
- To access the take-off area, follow the signs to the Grand Massif Express (GME) at the start of the show, with about a 10 minute walk, along the campsite OR use the yellow shuttle buses that will take you between the leisure centre and the GME.
On arrival at the GME, you will cross the plateau to the plateau above, where the Vercland cable car arrives. To make access easier, take the pink Tagatagada shuttles which run regularly between the two plateaus.
The GME gondola is open from 9am to 5.30pm.
- Hiking flights will also be offered at the Bourgeoise take-off area.
LANDING AREA :
- Located close to the exhibition, on the leisure base of the Lacs Aux Dames, you will find a space allowing you to land. Please respect this area, in order to respect the agricultural land.
Please note that other areas are not authorised.
- A space in the heart of the exhibition will allow you to fold your equipment, without disturbing the other Testivaliers on the landing area.
Attend the screening of the film AirKarakoram by Antoine GIRARD, followed by a discussion on the expedition, the making of the film and paralpinism
- Sunday at 7.30 pm at the Cinéma le Criou (doors open at 7.15pm)
- Free, open to all
The Parateam club will propose initiations and the creation of boomerangs
- Saturday and Sunday: from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4.30pm
- Free and open to all
Enjoy a free concert in the centre of Samoëns by the group Cheerleadus who will cover the great American singers in a rock, dance and groovy atmosphere
- Saturday at 8pm at the Pied de Ville (at the end of the pedestrianised Grande Rue)
- Drink at the Test'ival refreshment bar with the sale of soft drinks, bottled water and beer from the Brasserie du Giffre
- There will also be the possibility to have a breakfast (hot drinks and pastries)
- Payment only in cash (no credit cards)
- You will find food-trucks on the Test'ival site with the following menu: croque-monsieur, sandwich diot, paëlla, pasta bolo, grill, lasagne ...
- You will also find in the heart of Samoëns (accessible with the yellow shuttle), at the foot of the GME or in Samoëns 1600 many restaurants to relax before taking the flights.
Thank you for respecting the local environment with the preservation of the lammergeiers, settled in the Giffre valley.