- Discovering Samoëns
- Events & Diary
- Shop and booking
Saturday 25 March 2023 at 2 pm.
Free of charge. Official after party and VIP access for a fee.
The 1600 Mountain Festival is a festive day with world-class electro DJs in an incredible setting with a breathtaking view!
For the 2nd edition of the 1600 Mountain Festival, from 2pm to 8:30pm, the stage will be occupied by :
- VLADIMIR CAUCHEMAR
- BORIS WAY
who will take turns on the 1600 Mountain Festival stage. Pure madness in a sumptuous setting at 1600m altitude.
Hosted by NJ Deejay
Area specially set up for the event at the arrival of the Vercland Gondola, outdoor bars, various food stands, indoor and outdoor VIP area (access subject to payment on reservation).
→ Opening of the catering area from 12:00
And for those who can't get enough: the Official After Party at the Bois aux Dames hall in Samoëns village, from 10.30 pm to 2 am with :
- MR TOUT LE MONDE
Admission fee: 20€ / person (limited to 500 people).
To access the Mountain Festival site with the ski lifts :
- Access via the Vercland Télécabine which is exceptionally open until 9pm at the latest. Passes must be purchased before 6pm (pedestrian return ticket = 9€ )
- ACCESS via the Grand Massif Express open until 5.30pm (pedestrian return ticket = 9€ ). After this time, you will have to go back down by the Vercland telecabin and join your car at the GME car park thanks to the shuttles provided for the event.
The Official After Party and VIP Access are to be booked online at https://boutique.samoens.com/notre-billetterie/1600-mountain-festival or by clicking on "Book".
Information on the Facebook page @mountainfamily74, on www.1600mountainfestival.com and at the restaurant le 45,8.
MORE ABOUT THE ARTISTS :
- VLADIMIR CAUCHEMAR: In Greek mythology, Vladimir challenged Apollo to a musical contest. The winner could do whatever he wanted to the loser.... Apollo and his lyre won this duel against Vladimir and his flutes. Apollo celebrated his victory by hanging his opponent from a tree and then flaying him alive. Legend has it that Vladimir's blood and the tears of his Muses formed the river χορεύω in Ancient Greece...
After a more than remarkable comeback with his tracks "Aulos" and "Aulos Reloaded" Feat. 6ix9ine, Vladimir Cauchemar goes from the grave to the rave by opening (G)RAVE, the second chapter of the trilogy for flute he composed in 548 for the funeral of Theodebert. Behind the mask, he is also an exceptional producer, very close to the new European rap scene, he recently co-produced the hits "1000°" and "Trop Beau" by Lomepal, 7 tracks on Romeo Elvis' latest album "Chocolat", and many others such as Orelsan, Joke...
- SYNAPSON : "A name, a music, a philosophy, and a style marked by eclecticism". French duo Synapson debuted in 2010 with their first EP entitled 'Haute Couture'. In 2015, they released their first album entitled 'Convergence', like the union of their two worlds in a limpid electronic music as if they had always been one.
With this project, they affirm the importance of the voice in their productions. Because they are in love with this soul music, where words give flesh to the lines of notes, Synapson invites many artists, including the delicate Anna Kova, on All in You, the emblem of this album which will be awarded a gold and then a platinum record.
[more on www.synapson.fr]
- BORIS WAY : Originally from Nice, Boris Way is a DJ - composer. It is in 2017 with the release of the single "Your Love" signed to Parlophone that he is noticed by the general public and the French national radios.
Signed at the end of 2020 by the American label Ultra Records / Sony, Boris Way's tracks almost systematically integrate the most important editorial playlists of Spotify and Deezer. Indeed, it was in June 2022, with his "Love House" rework of the track "Running Up That Hill" echoing the Stranger Things series that Boris Way's career took on a whole new dimension. The track quickly became a hit of the summer of 2022 and allowed him to be nominated in mid-October at the prestigious NRJ Music Awards in two categories: "DJ of the year" and "Best cover/adaptation".
- TEEMID : Teemid quickly established himself at the heart of the new electro generation thanks to his avant-garde vision, his "special touch" and became one of the leaders of the Deep House movement. Teemid magnifies the art of the cover, and meets big successes at the beginning of his career with the remixes of Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes or Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, which accumulate several million listenings. His repertoire now has over 200 million listens! His DJ/live sets include the best of Deep & House music and have already brought crowds from all over the world to dance at many prestigious festivals and clubs such as Tomorrowo
- ORISKA : "A DJ/Producer who is a must on the French female electro scene". From Paris to Miami, she mixes in clubs and festivals all over the world: from the ElectroBeach Music Festival (EMF) in Port-Barcarès to the Médusa Festival in Mexico.
She has several releases and collaborations signed with the undisputed labels of electronic music: Owsla (Skrillex), Smash (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike), Black Lizard and Red Lizard (Leandro Da Silva). As well as a collaboration with Georgia Ku, author of Martin Garrix' hit "Scared To be Lonely", then another "No Lies" with the famous DJ Producer of French clubbing: LeKid. Resident on the first musical radio of France, in the clubbing show NRJ Extravadance, where she shares the bill with Tiësto, Armin Van Buuren, Steve Aoki, ORISKA is nowadays the most popular French female artist in clubs and mainstream festivals.
She is a songwriter, composer and performer, and was twice named "Best Female DJ of the Year" at the NRJ DJ Awards in Monaco alongside Afrojack, Bob Sinclar and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike.
[more on www.dj-oriska.com]
- MR TOUT LE MONDE: "Self-taught multi-instrumentalist, producer and singer-songwriter. From dance to emotion, with his mysterious identity, MR TOUR LE MONDE defines himself as a pioneer of emotional dance music. Everything MR ALL THE WORLD creates is open to total interpretation.
His debut album 'HER' was released in 2020 to critical acclaim from streaming platforms, blogs and radio stations. MR EVERYONE has a knack for creating emotive music that explores sensitive and introspective themes of identity, mental health and love.
- NJ DEEJAY : A real Show Girl! NJ is a multi-faceted artist. She is a DJ, producer, radio and event host, sports announcer and presenter. NJ can be recognized by the many strings in her bow. In love above all with the stage and music, she has naturally found how to distinguish herself from the others by developing her musical knowledge and her know-how in animation. Her musical culture allows her to take her audience wherever she wants thanks to an eclectic mix. She has made the microphone her greatest ally, which she handles to perfection. Her level of performance is rare in this field among women. NJ is the talk of the town thanks to her style, her unique communication and her hard-hitting animation.
boutique.samoens.comRéserver en ligne