Special offer Belgian and Swiss holidays in early January
Take advantage of our exceptional location in the heart of the village to spend your holidays with friends or family... Stay in full board, evening and festive meals for New Year’s Eve, child and teen clubs, snowshoeing and evening entertainment...
Here is the description of our winter service:
- Holiday village located in the heart of the traditional village of Samoëns: pedestrian streets and shops, ice rink, cinema..., and 5 minutes by free shuttle from the Samoëns cable car.
- Stay of 7 nights in family rooms of 2 to 5 people with full bathroom, TV and Wifi, beds made on arrival and towels provided. Available at 17h on your arrival and to be released at 10h on the day of your departure.
- Full board from Saturday dinner to next Saturday breakfast + departure picnic. Wine included at meals and coffee at noon. Possibility of picnic to take away at lunch.
- Dinner and festive evening for New Year’s Eve.
- Children’s club from 3 to 10 years old: accompaniment to ski lessons in the morning (package, equipment and ESF courses at your expense), club meals at lunch and children’s club in the afternoon (sledge, ice rink, games...), then evening vigil during the happy hour and meals of adults...
- Teen clubs from 10 to 13 years old and teens from 14 to 18 years old: a dynamic club with ski/snow outings every day accompanied by our animator (level 2** required, package and equipment at your expense)... and lively evenings with friends!
- Adult entertainment: ski trip discovery of the resort with our animator at the beginning of the stay, tastings of mulled wine and local products, entertainment every evening: theme evenings, shows... as well as snowshoe outings accompanied with extra charge: 5 half days and 1 day programmed over the week.
- Alpine skiing on the Grand Massif (265km of slopes) or Vill4ges (145km of slopes). Domain beginner on the plateau of Samoëns 1600. Quick access to the slopes via the free shuttles that spend every 15 minutes in front of the holiday village to reach the gondola.
- Cross-country skiing on the Haut-Giffre Nordic Ski Area and its 62km of slopes. Access on foot or by shuttle depending on the site.
- Go skiing without stress... At Le Bérouze, we take care of: your packages, your equipment and your ESF courses (contact us).