- Discovering Samoëns
- Events & Diary
- Shop and booking
Improve your off piste technique with an expert English speaking instructor while exploring the Grand Massif’s hidden powder spots.
Off piste tuition is suitable for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders who would like to improve their technique on ungroomed terrain and in powder.
Whether you’re venturing off piste for the first time or you have years of experience, our instructors are here to improve your fluidity, control and confidence off piste.
The ZigZag difference :
- Top of the line ‘ARVA’ brand equipment lent free of charge to each participant (shovel, probe, avalanche beacon, backpack)
- Engaging, fully French qualified English speaking instructors
- Flexible itineraries changed according to weather conditions and your level of experience
- Confidence-boosting for nervous off piste beginners
- We can take you anywhere – Grand Massif, Chamonix, Courmayeur, Switzerland, Vallée Blanche, Haute Route, heliskiing and more
Security is our strength and our team is made up of highly respected local professionals who grew up in the Alps and know them intimately. You’ll feel secure guided and tutored off piste with a highly trained English speaking local professional.
Every time we take you off piste, we’ll equip you with up-to-date avalanche equipment including an ARVA avalanche victim detector, probe, shovel and backpack. Education saves lives so we also provide safety equipment training so you know how to deal with an emergency off piste.
Full off piste safety equipment packs provided (ARVA, shovel, sensor) to each participant, free of charge
06 31 20 44 10Réserver par téléphone
firstname.lastname@example.orgRéserver par mail
Ski Rental, Sales and Repair Shop. The store is located 60m from the Grand Massif Express lift, near the roundabout (parking available). We specialise in the hire of skis, snowboard equipment and accessories. Free ski lockers for all ren...
The shop is specialized in Ski Rental, Sales and Service. The store is located 60m from the Grand Massif Express lift, in front of the roundabout (parking available). We specialise in the hire of ski, snowboard equipment and accessories. ...