- Discovering Samoëns
- Events & Diary
- Shop and booking
Friday 5 May 2023 between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.
Saturday 6 May 2023 between 10 am and 6.30 pm.
Sunday 7 May 2023 between 10 am and 6 pm.
Free of charge.
Festival of literature for young people in the heart of the village, with meetings with authors and illustrators, bookshops and publishing houses, accompanied by creative workshops, shows and conferences.
The Médiathèque of Samoëns and the Tourist Office propose 3 beautiful days around children's literature for the great pleasure of children and adults with :
- Meetings and signing sessions with authors and illustrators
- The presence of bookshops and publishing houses
- The Médiathèque Hors les Murs
- Numerous creative workshops and activities, free for all ages
- Privileged meetings of the authors with the schoolchildren of Samoëns
- An exhibition of David Gautier
- A second-hand book sale
- A refreshment bar and a small sweet restaurant
A dozen AUTHORS & ILLUSTRATEURS for children will be present:
- Audrey BISCHOFF
- Benoît CHARLAT
- Virginie COSTA
- Mélanie DESPLANCHES
- David GAUTIER
- Anne-Lyse GOIRAN
- Nicolas JULO
- Romain LUBIERE
- Rémi VIDAL
Also present during the festival are the following BOOKSTORES & PUBLISHING HOUSES:
- Maison de la Presse de Samoëns
- Jules et Jim bookshop
- Trois Petits Points publishing house
- Boule de Neige publishing house
Accompanied by a relaxation area dedicated to the reading of children's books with the municipal MEDIATHEQUE which is going OUT OF THE WALLS, in partnership with the Septimont association Criou Livres.
Finally, you will be able to take advantage of numerous ANIMATIONS such as :
- creative workshops led by the authors and illustrators invited to the Festival
- shows and stories for children
- games around books
- and many other moments of conviviality
Please note that registration for the workshops will be done on site at the reception chalet, according to the ages indicated by the authors, and within the limits of available places.
SALE OF SECOND-HAND BOOKS & REFRESHMENTS
The Parents' Associations of the public and private primary schools of Samoëns as well as the Association les Loupiots of the Samoëns nursery will be present to offer you
- a refreshment bar (syrup bar, hot drinks, beer, soft drinks)
- a snack bar (pancakes and candyfloss)
- and a sale of second-hand children's books.
For more information, download the PROGRAMME of the Festival !
During this Festival, bookshops and publishing houses will be present to offer you a wide choice of children's books and audio books. At the same time, a sale of second-hand books will be offered by the schools and nurserie of Samoëns.
During the Festival, a dozen authors and illustrators of children's books will meet the schoolchildren of Samoëns but will also offer signing sessions, workshops and activities for children on the Place du Gros Tilleul.